Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Shepherd of my soul

Shepherd of my soul I give you full control,
Wherever You may lead I will foll-ow.
I have made the choice to listen for Your voice,
Wherever You may lead I will go.

Be it in a quiet pasture or by a gentle stream,
The Shepherd of my soul is by my side.
Should I face a mighty mountain or a valley dark and deep,
The Shepherd of my soul will be my guide.

Shepherd of my soul Oh You have made me whole,
Where’er I hear You call how my tears flow.
How I feel your love how I want to se-rve
I gladly give my heart to You O – Lord.

Be it in the flowing river or in the quiet night,
The Shepherd of my soul is by my side.
Should I face the stormy weather or the dangers of this world.
The Shepherd of my soul will be my guide.

heard of this song once last year in one of the prayer meetings, and the lyrics really ministered.

Psalm 23:2
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,

***

as i pack my room, a huge sense of reflections just came over me. i dont know why. flashbacks of the past year just keep coming back. the good, the tough, the joy, the tears. and all of it are really emotive stuff.

maybe it's night.

maybe they are growth that are really close to my heart.

No comments: