Tuesday, July 15, 2008

bond of a Father and son.

how's my bond between my father and me?

how's my bond between my Father in Heaven and me?

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS596VsNEOE

Father's love.

*

how audible is the voice of my father in my heart?

how audible is the voice of my Father in heaven in my heart?

*

this week, heard romans 8:28 thrice- through devotional; through a worship song on sat; through a person's blog entry whose blog i've never visited before, expounding on romans 8:28.

Romans 8:28 (Amplified Bible)

28We are assured and know that [[a]God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.

'We give thanks

We give praise

For we know, that all things work together for our good

We give thanks

We give praise

For by faith

We know Your grace, will see us through...'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heys, my new blog link:
http://sunkist-olenges.blogdrive.com


Priscilla Lam ^^