Tuesday, July 08, 2008

greetings from sg, at 5.51pm. :)

so odd- the sky's still bright and blue at 5+. and streets are still bustling with people.

i guess the peeps in melb are having their weekly JG meetings at atom's. haha.

so far, so great. flight was delayed for a terrible 5 hours, nevertheless, it was compensated for the fact that we each received 40bucks food vouchers. and also, made friend with a patu pahat auntie too while waiting. so we were each other's company; chatting, buying almost the whole of starbucks food with our combined 80 bucks voucher, and helping one another to guard bags while the other goes to the restroom. how true, that two are better than one!

but the flight back was tiring. i could barely open my eyes by the time i boarded the plane. guess the only times i have had them open are during meals.

it is great to be welcomed home again! blessed to have everything prepared and ready when i got back. and a special thanks to my sis. haha. she is exceptionally helpful. HMMM. haha. settled my internet connection, and helped me with my stucked luggage lock, played me a song that she learnt on the elec piano, and organised a tuition assignment for me to make some time useful for me. hmmm. one year apart is good stuff. haha!

still trying to get used to the fact that i am alr in sg. the weather, the currency- the sg coin of 10-cents suddenly feels v small-sized. and trying to get some rest- a bit groggy from bad sleep on the flight.

all else, all good. :)

No comments: