Monday, July 21, 2008

congratulations to the graduates! prayer- that we can shine for Him in our respective professions! be it healthscience, engineering or even teaching. let's be key spokes of influence!

today- a not so great day. there were mixed emotions and i really got to sit up and take captive of every negative thought that yearns to seize me. of course, i did my fine share of whining and wallowing in self-pity for some time. my time-out period. settled some angry feelings over some correspondence with an organisation and attempt to think sanely again. 2 Cor 10:5b. o well.

i am sad, nonetheless. cos, i am a little lost.

but again, after that sadness, i am strong-er. cos, let me just learn from this and move on. and keep trying.

i was reminded of Romans 8:28, again. All things work together for our good. for my good, for those who love Him.

yes 'it is done'. shall just prick my ears up to His voice to see how it shall all lead to.

praise the Lord.

praise the Lord too, for tuition assignment tmr, and to help out in Hope Centre's busary-interview, and to visit celestine's cg for some co-sharing on thurs.

praise the Lord!

No comments: