Friday, October 12, 2007

so in the mood of chinese. hahas!

saw a package in my room with pleasant surprise ytd evening! think housemate signed it for me. :)

haha a chinese pendant with my name in chinese characters. and notebook, with a photo of much-missed penang with kind words of encouragement on it!

ace! 真的谢谢你! :)) (my first way of saying thanks! hahas!)

Ace-veron tay jiaying!

ace, a constant source of encouragement. a barnabas in my life indeed. your love for Him and His people is truly evident from your acts of service and words of encouragement. simple heart for God and truly humble.

still vividly remember the night where you and abi came to my cg for the first time. and that was the fateful day i was caught in my placement uniform which is not fit for public display. hahas. but nevertheless, a good laugh, a good time to remember. (and of cos, a nickname that i have gotten myself ever since. hahas)

and how afterwhich, u honestly confessed that you werent motivated to be a friend of mine before that. and didnt even feel like talking to me, even we were in the same word for life class earlier on in the year. air of arrogance around me, u said. hahahas.

rights. and i laughed. but its really amazing how in the end, we talked and was blessed by your life!

through you, i got to know DI peeps. a group of people that truly touch my life with their simple love for Jesus. their young hearts, but a fresh hunger for God and His touch. often amazed how they go thru each circumstance with a grateful heart.

thanks for allowing me to know you, your people, and Him better. i believe that He has great plans for you.

be strong and courageous, and lead for Him, jus as how He as led you.

I give thanks to God always for you. (1 corinthians 1:4)

love, mingxiu.

12th october 2007.

1 comment:

ace said...

haha... thanks for the affirmation... :) hahaha...!!!
ah ma!!! i miss you SO MUCH!!!! :)
miss calling u ah ma also... :P