Wednesday, October 03, 2007


God's promise never fails.

we had 40 adults in attendance, and 3 kids for our debut evening service in Darebin! Praise the Lord for we had prayed for 40!
and as we did evaluation in eric's last night, it was a time of remembering how God has blessed us much, since we started out as a team on this new service.

though stretched, but God's grace and love fills and abounds. :))

and how we were reminded, to have a loyal heart to Him (2 Chronicles 16:9), and a heart that's pure before Him. and that's a heart that He adores, and blesses (Matt5:8). :))

"....I have found Your peace, it replaces any fear
You have done it all, I can trust in You
Lord I'm stepping out, from the comfort zone
Letting go of me, holding on to You

Freedom comes, when I call You Lord
You are Lord, my God

You are the Centre of it all
The universe declares in awe
Your Majesty, I surrender all
I make You the Centre of my life
Lord I respond with all I am

You placed in me the song
Of Heaven's melody
Your Majesty, I live to sing Your song..."
- Centre of it All


No comments: