Thursday, September 27, 2007

praise and worship prac with dr sengloke was good. i enjoy having these times of worship.

and today was our first time having a full-fletched 6 songs in a row. but yet, i thank God that it seems that in God's realm, there seems to be this theory of "never too much". let the blessings and promises overflow! :))

it is never too many, of the praises sung to Him.

it is never too much, of the clap offerings that we give unto Him.

it is never too much, of talking to Him in prayers. and telling Him how our day was like.

it is never too much, of love to give to Him and others.

came back, had dinner. and decided to set some time to quieten down my heart. many thoughts in my head. and honestly, i don't know where to start.

so was telling God about how i feel, and about the good feels. about the tiring feels. i want His touch. and what eric shared was very true. to ask God to search our hearts and our minds and give God permission to deal with any heart issues that we may have (Psalm 26:4).

and as i worshipped with chc's online service, this song was singing out my thoughts.

when I am weak, He made me strong.

He knows my every thought, like i'm an open book.

and let my whole world fade away.

to fall at His feet,

and giving my life, wholly to Him.

Falling.

:)

Lead me in your holiness
Lead me in your righteousness
How I love You
Beautiful Saviour
When I'm weak You make me strong
Bearing my cross I carry on
How I need You
Heavenly Father
Search my heart o Lord
You know my every thought
An open book to You
I placed my all in your hands

Falling at Your feet
As my whole world fades away
Falling at your feet
Let my life be wholly thine,
Jesus

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Abba Father, Never let me go..

- Falling; City Harvest Church

No comments: