Friday, September 28, 2007

random thoughts.

as i was washing up, brushing my teeth, and peering at myself in the mirror.

the literal reflection, brought me to see some areas of myself.

i was thinking.

thinking that often, i'd still choose to run away, for certain events that come into my life.

and so i ve thought that, i have stepped out of comfort zone for this running-away syndrome. that i have decreased in running away from times of uncertainty.

but i just realised, i haven't quite got it, yet.

sometimes, it could be feelings of vulnerability to circumstances. fears of being hurt.

when it should really just be, being vulnerable to Him, and Him alone. to no one else. to nothing else.

to fill and strengthen the heart up, with the love of God.

"And I pray that you... may have power... to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge..." (Ephesians 3:17b-18)

the extravagent dimensions of Jesus' Love.

No comments: