Sunday, September 23, 2007

k.i.s.s
=keep.it.sweetly.simple.

this acronym, has been with me for as long as I have served Him. was shared to me by a fellow sister. but yet, paradoxically, the longer this acronym stayed with me, the more difficult it was to fulfill it.

sometimes, human minds rationalise. human minds inject more perspectives that it should have right from the beginning.

actually, its all really simple. in His Word, He said:

To love Him, with all our hearts, soul, mind and strength.

that's really quite about it. :) i pray that i ll grow towards it.

anw, just want to thank God for preservation of my voice for the Darebin party earlier on. now i hav lost half of it already. haha. totally sound like a duck. think its some healing of throat in progress.

and talking to sis online is a very funny process. and i was thoroughly, but pleasantly surprised by her ending the msn conversation with...

Gina says:
MUACKS! bye!!

hahas! yeah a little stunner over there. my sis doesnt do that yeah. not to me at least for the past donkey years that i have lived.

o wells, absence makes the heart grows fonder yeah. now she misses me. wahahahahas.

heard patiyam, the domestic helper looking after my granny is going back home to indonesia end of september. the family's feeling a little sad to have her leave, but yeah, she has been a great help in taking care of my granny for the past half a year or so. despite not knowing her long, her diligence, laughter, and most importantly, the caring and loving heart that she has for granny, spoke volume of what a wonderful lady she has been.

sent my regards, and praying for the best for her as she reunites with her husband and son.

:)

off to rest. good nights.

No comments: