Thursday, August 16, 2007

so blessed! thanks to jace for the wonderful dinner!

was nice just standing around watching her cook. hahas. basically i was just trying to make myself useful by doing really brainless stuff. like slicing mushrooms. washing rice. defrost rissoles? hahas. oh. and time check for the steamed chooks.

besides that, i was dispensable, and the only value that i had was my PRESENCE in the kitchen! hahas.

alrights. but think jace could have done better without me. hahas! nevertheless, it was therapeutic just watching people cook. and who knows i have internalised some culinary tips from jace's in-all-seriousness cooking. :))

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9e7c4b40cf5a13cea6ca&page=1&viewtype=&category=mv
love the part when she ended "and now i shall dwell in the house of the Lord, forever.", and with a smile.

reminded me of the weekly memory verses that we have every week! shall memorise it and end with a smile man! hahas.

"superabundance." it cried out to me from the journal article on occupational risk factors, as i was doing my readings this afternoon before tutorial.

superabundance. overflowing. beyond capacity. flood.

No comments: