Wednesday, August 15, 2007


the park opposite our house!

usually lifeless, so when i saw life, i must take a photo! :)

and maybe cos the hasty snap so that i wont lose the child, the effects turned a little, like a painting instead. like the skies were painted blue and white, the grass with different hues of greeen!

and of course, the red is the little child on the bike, who seems to be busking in his enjoyment and excitement of the activity.

i love this photo, simply. :)) my top 5 reasons off my head are...

- it signifies "life" to me, finally.
- it portrays a family spending time together!
- the boy sure looks like he is having fun!
- it's like an appreciation of God's creation, with the skies and grass and people.
- i took the photo (and this is pretty much the primary reason. hahas!)

anyway, was very touched by ying's and leo's testimonies and conversion stories today at CG! i learn from ying that, always hope, always perservere, and always cover your family in prayers. and it will come to pass that one day, your entire household will serve the Lord as you faithfully serve Him.

Leo taught me about father's love to son, and i was inspired by him sharing that Christ, in very essence is about the Truth. no matter how wretched a person can be, he is made complete in Christ when the Truth fills him, comforts him, and touches him.

and heard from housemates that their discussion with CG was fruitful too. just with the occasional unthinkable and fatal mixups between stef and suet by our dearest CL. as usual. :))

have been deeply blessed by this family of His.

for all my sweets. my prayers for you tonight. :)

I knocked on Heaven's door this day.
God said "What can I do for you?"
"Favour", I said.
"Please love, protect and bless my friend reading this message."
He smiled and replied, "Always."

good night. :)

No comments: