Monday, May 21, 2007

today was significant. water baptism once again!

kaisze, geng, khok yen, rayiant, and dawn!!

like what deb said, finally it came to pass for dawn! recall how she rejected gg for water bapt several times before. so glad that she really obeyed and took the step of faith now! never too late!

the meetup with HB planted something within my heart. He mentioned about having enough passion to set apart 2 years of our lives to sign up with red cross, and volunteer at less developed countries.

sounds so missions-minded, isn't it?

as i chew on that, my mum was watching a show that was recorded by sis. It was xi you ji- hosted by Belinda on how some locals went to parts of the world that was less known to work.

i was deeply touched by the lady who volunteered at this village in China, so touched that it brought about tears to my mum's and my eyes. powerful isn't it. :)

then Mum casually asked me, if I ever have the chance, and with the blessings of my parents, will I go for it?

At that point in time, missions came to my mind.

i was deeply encouraged by the vast avenues of entering a country with what i have studied, the healthcare profession.

i am eager to see His Hand working in my life in this area.

-----
random:
some thoughts in me.
I just want to shout out louddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!

No comments: