Friday, May 25, 2007

addicted to rocher.

now, i pathetically looked at the SIX wrappers on my table. in a span of 15 minutes.

scoff at myself, for having a high and mighty ambition of keeping myself fit for this one month. but i am pleased to say that i am now much more receptive to a greater variety of vegetables. thanks to Penang. *beams.

sis mentioned ytd tt she hadnt been going to gym, and her membership is wasting away. i volunteered to be her accompanying member for this one month since they offer such a deal. hawhaw. i want to do all the boxercise stuff.

i have never been a great supporter of gym. i always believe that nature induces motivation. to me, running on the roads beats treadmilling, anytime.

anyway, i have been thinking about the kids in penang these few days. i realised, the sessions were "playtime" for myself too. the times with them were simply, fun. (:

i particularly miss two of 'em. S.y. and T.y. Wonder if s.y misses tyre swing (he calls it the tyre "swim") and the shark ("CRASH!!"), and if t.y is getting used to the new sch, and growing teeth? ((:
i was really blessed by them. they have made me appreciate the joy of serving children.

hurhur. t.y totally reminded me of my couz to a great great extent! (:


thought of the people abroad.

1. jean in china

2. lolli! didn't catch her when she left for nepal. but glad to hear that she is doing great works in Nepal! way to go!

it heartens me, when the spiritual family is serving One God, on many grounds.

the unity, in diversity, made stronger by Him. (:




















No comments: