Friday, May 18, 2007

seriously, time flies. it has been almost a week since we are back.

still having a little hangover. like what chuns says, sometimes you wake up, you thought that you are still in Penang. :))

the past few days had been catchups with peeps, and spending some time with myself. :) mon was with yuhan, tues myself, wed with caregroup, thurs w rui and ceyu.

and today's to sch for debrief with HB on Penang.

trying to get parts of my life orientated and organised. it's going well. :)

i thank the Lord for Jean, who remembered me, and we had chats over the phone with her in China and me in Penang. Feels gd to hear from her! Know that she is one hardy woman who thrive in the foreign land! Proud of you Utan!
anw, picts of first day in Penang :)

hahas. that's like how much i can upload for the time being. system's down! :)




3 comments:

s|LvEr said...

welcum back!! =)

Anonymous said...

welcome home!!

ace said...

welcome back... :)