Thursday, May 31, 2007

today was once again, a great day. with hannah dear for the day and cg in the evening.

hannah just came back from the family camp in JB. yeah, she's married. HAHAS.

nahh..she was part of the HOPEKids camp team, and that's why she was there, tog with yuhan, aifang and joey. seriously, i am very, very, very proud of these girls!

i thank God for their hearts, for wanting to invest their time and energy to build strong and biblical children, so that they will grow, to be strong and biblical people, to plant strong and biblical churches!

hearing hannah share, i know that this camp was fantabulous. Children desiring to worship the Lord; children strong in the Word. It was really encouraging and warm to my heart! :)

hannah shared about many children, and i came to this conclusion that, you may not know a lot, but still, you can love God a lot, like children. :)

this faith that they have for Jesus, their uncompromising love for Jesus, is really something that i know that i can model after.

now, as i reflect about the sharings, and coupled with listening to the song in blog background, i really thank God for the HOPEKids team, for being a bunch of people who believe in these children, and pouring their lives to nourish them. :)

It certainly encouraged me, to walk closely with God, to love Him wholeheartedly, so as to be a Godly role model, and ambassador for Christ for my children in future. I will really hope to be able to love and guide my child, in likeness of Him loving and guiding me, and not to give up when it gets tough, disciplining with love, just like Him.

thanks shar, for the song. it spoke to me greatly too. :)

"I want to know You Lord,
You are a great big God
I'm young and do not know a lot
Come and be my all..

I want to love You more
Giving Him my life and all
You died for me
You sacrificed
I won't forget you Lord...

I love You, Jesus
I'll grow up knowing You.
I love You, Jesus
I'll grow up serving You
I love You Jesus
My life is saved by You.
I'll never forget, never forget
I'll grow up loving You...."


imagine, your children singing this in future. indeed, lovely. :)

3 comments:

sophiestication said...

whats the title of this song? very nice

mx:: said...

Hello Soph!

Kid's Prayer. I can send you the song. :) leave ur email?

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.