Monday, November 14, 2005

was over at yuhan's place ytd night. what huimei shared moved me. yes.spirit of love should first spark off from family, before it will naturally translate to others. :)

n when i reached home this morn, i realised i look at things fr a different perspective. i saw that as usual, my dad had bought breakfast. i peered over the boxes (beehoon noodles), they were indicated by our names: the top box, he wrote: xiu. so continued looking on to the 2nd and 3rd box by lifting the top box away. and he wrote on that 2 boxes: la4 (spicy in chinese).

it may not mean ANYTHING to anyone, perhaps even me before what huimei shared ytd. but this is how my dad shows his love to me. did i see it?

in fact, he bothers to label and order non-spicy food for me by observing all these yrs that i dont enjoy spicy food.

this incident touched me a lot. hmm. i don't think its silly to feel so much for this.

within a span of 10 min, i m out of hse again. to go for recce! its like so exciting!

ubinnnnnn! n i got such a great team! excellent spirited. i was so encouraged.

eilton, andrew, josie and deb. bros and sis with great attitude!

i love their attitude. it encourages me a lot. they were tougher than the environment.

the trip was special, cos i think God spoke to me a lot. it was also a time i m challenged again too.

but God encouraged me so much thru this team. i m someone who can fall into self-pity quite easily. but guess what, their company n diligence in His work kept me away fr self-pity. in fact, i was taking steps closer to motivation.

and was sharing w deb, i m not as strong as i may appear to be at times. i have my many fears too alright. ahhas.

i rem, she laughed at me for being shocked at some object on the floor, and commented i was a scaredy cat. n of cos i refute that idea! saying: "NO I'M NOT!..-pause- i'm..i'm jus a timid HUM tt's all ok." i think, sometimes, honesty is a virtue. i've realised. hais.

Hahas. also from this trip, i felt strongly abt something at a personal level. it was abt simplicity.

this word kept coming to me. clc, when talking to others, or even as i read the Word.

keep things simple for God, always.

i m impressed by the villagers ability to love what they have. the whole atmosphere of the place was, sweet. i felt v refreshed, althou i was worn out physically. and was like a monkey scratching and slapping myself due to itch.

i was soaked in the mini retreat, the homely fuzzy kampong feel. k.i.s.s.

keep it sweetly simple. one pure heart for Him. tt's all.

its an amazing feeling through n through within me.

No comments: