Sunday, November 06, 2005

back. :o) after a somewhat looooooooong n exhausted week..i m finally done w exams. yes!
as the clock turned eleven at the exam hall, after the mic-sounding voice said "pens down.", i felt INMMENSE n INTENSE relief. i hav no reason why i felt tt way this time round. really. it was relief n simple joy after finishing w exams. i m jus so glad to have conquered this really mentally torturous week, by the grace and strength of Him.

i can't imagine myself walking thru this sem's exams without Him w me. many times in this round of exams, i felt surges of wanting to just give up revising, simply for the fact tt it seems to me tt theres no human way to finish revising each module. NO WAY. for cute papers tt have two modules...or even THREE in a single paper. i jus think lecturers r so smart in 'disillusionment', stating on the exam timetable tt we r sitting for only 4 papers..whilst in actual fact, there r avg of 3 modules to be revised for ONE paper. .i can't praise them enough for their 'brilliant cover-up' of the zillion modules we r taking actually.

many times..i just saw so MANY reasons to give up. to just sleep off the stress. but i m indeed thankful tt He sustains. i was reminded of Jesus's character. He nv gives up. He is persistent in the things He was given stewardship over. instead of praying for problems to be eliminated, i've learnt to pray for STRENGTH and wisdom to overcome these challenges.

felt so supported by Him thruout this exams that each time after prayer, i m totally refreshed n renewed in spirit. Altho' my physical body is weak, my mind was rejuvenated many many times.

i felt so loved. i felt so blessed. :)

special special mention of a v v special lady in my life. tt i grew to appreciate so much during this exam period.

none other than...cai ma ma. aka my mum. :)

i felt her love. no words needed. actions were evident. she took really good care of me.

she's my welfare officer for the past one week. brewing liang teh for me n making sure i drink at least the whole tubbbb...

she's my thermostat..checking on the temperature of the room to make sure i ll not catch a cold..

my alarm clock...promptly waking me up for exams.

my pom-pom cheerleader!! rem a special incident on thurs night which she just came to my room, asked me to bring in all the notes and go to her room and 'study' with her, while she watch her silent tv. hahahs. her presence..jus simply presence..supported me.

my window closer. for the many nights tt it rained, she checked upon my windows w the slightest disruption to my sleep as possible.

i love u cai ma ma, for loving a person so unworthy to be loved during exams. who's irritable..who's pms-ing...who's stubborn..who's stress level has made her black face turned white.

i love u God. for loving a person so unworthy of ur love, not just only exams period, but.. anytime..anywhere.

n for this simple fact, i know its impossible..not..to stubbornly love u. :)

No comments: