Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i don't know why. but i can't sleep.

earlier on, i was so tired after training tt the first thing i did after i reached home, was to lie flat on the floor in my room. i simply can't move.

tiring, but i had a great time sweating it ALL out. woo. i love TT. a special game. endurance, focus n most imptly, patience. n after i showered, i just can't wait to rest.

now i m sitting here. and i CAN'T SLEEP?! i was jolted awake. for no reason. goodness.

natural instinct. walk to the kitchen n find food.

and something jus pop into my mind, this phrase: x'mas countdown.

i was like: HUH? mx. r u nuts? thinking abt x'mas countdown at 0514 hrs. u must be mad. really.

but i decided to msg deb on friendster for this. n den, i understood what 'x'mas countdown' meant to me.

i know it seems strange tt i dun even know whats the interpretation of the words tt pops out in my head! but hey, it has happened a gazillion times to me. nothing new.

as i typed on for deb's msg, i realised what i meant by x'mas countdown. its not those "5, 4, 3, 2, 1...MERRY X'MAS!!" kind of countdown effect on 24dec every yr.

no no.

it was a mental COUNTDOWN of how many weeks r there left to x'mas.

6+ weeks. tt's...fast.

n i thought to myself: ready for it?

-pause-

"Let's GO!"

its not some mini mental drama within me..HAHAS. but i dunno. i jus sense it strongly within me.

perhaps its a 0514hr syndrome. but nonetheless, it was a good reminder!

YES, LET'S GO!

this yr, x'mas smells different. (i smell new wool. hmmmmm..baaaaahhh....Hahahas!)

yes. it will be different! without a shadow of doubt.

Grip my heart dear Lord. "Open" my heart, "Pour" in burden n love, "SHAKE" it hard!, "Close" w vision n victory!

our all time fav of O.P.S.C.

x'mas..eh..

i jus realised. no. i should spell CHRISTmas.

yup! its all abt Him. no short cuts!

prepare me Dad. help me to focus on one finishing pt.

CHRISTmas is all about You, and of cos.."you"s. every single one of us matters to Him.

so...mx, LET'S GO!!

No comments: