Monday, November 28, 2005

a rather horrid-torrid day.

had a misunderstanding w sis. n the feeling sucks whenever we end up in such an awkward situation at home. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

i shall lift it to the Lord.

and now, another ding-dong friend of mine kind of snapped me off on msn? with the first line as 'k i am off.', and he goes offline.

10 secs later, he's online and as i asked how he feel towards his taiwan trip, he ended the conversation in an abrupt, and unfriendly manner once more.

i tell u, its a potential day for me to sin in my anger i promise. all the events that happened today were like testing my patience.

i can't concentrate the whole of today cos of the sis's incident. really. i just kept packing my room to ease the uneasiness. and half way, sit on my bed and pray, and back to packing.

i shall sleep it off now. its in ur hands Lord. "In my anger, mx, do not sin."

nights world. tmr will be a beautiful day once more. :)

No comments: