Saturday, October 22, 2005

wheeee. robert's gone! i m so thankful for tt. the one case study tt can make all ur hair drop overnight.

v thankful for steph!! machiam cheeerleader. called each other halfway here there. woke the other person up if we r napping. woooo.

n v blessed to hav her arrange the reference list for meeeeeeeee n everything!!! thanks woman. muacks!

knew tt i felt super negative the day before. so i jus headed home straight fr sch. i felt tired den..really tired. i just seem to experience a huge sense of..tiredness in my heart.

reached home. n immediately i took the spot of the sofa by the window. looked out and far beyond. spent some time praying cos the feeling was getting harder to bear. .

plug in earphones. listened to e songs on the playlist. continued praying..or maybe..even complaining to God.

tt i feel its really getting tough. where r u Lord? i cant hear u..

n this song played. it stood out from the many songs. it was never a song i paid much attention to in the entire cm's album. but..suddenly, parts of the lyrics made a lot of sense to me.

indeed, there are a thousand, or even a million reasons why i should give up, but i m stubborn in the things i believe. in the ONE reason. n tt's enough to know tt all i m doing is not in vain. :)

nights world.

E V E R Y T H I N G I N I T S T I M E
Written by Corrinne May Ying Foo & Carole Bayer SagerCopyright 2001 Corrmay Gourmet Music (ASCAP) / All About Me Music adm. by Warner Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)

Sometimes I wonder what lies ahead
How long till my hunger is fed
They say it's hard to make it in this part of town
So many people on this merry-go-round

Some folks try astrology
Some turn to crystal balls
To find an answer,
To get through it all
I just fall on my knees and
I try to pray
In the silence I can hear Him say

The river runs and the river hides
Out to the ocean and under the sky
I promise you, the answer will come
Hold on to patience and watch for the sign
Everything in its time

I often feel like I'm two steps behind
Somebody must have moved that finish line
There are a thousand reasons
Why I should give up
But I'm stubborn in the things I believe

The river runs and the river hides
Out to the ocean and under the sky
I promise you, the answer will come
Hold on to patience and watch for the sign

'cause maybe there's another plan
One I still can't see
A little surprise, like your love in my life
Funny how time changes how we see

The river runs and the river hides
Out to the ocean and under the sky
I promise you, the answer will come
Hold on to patience and watch for the sign
Everything in its time
Everything in its time


No comments: