Monday, October 03, 2005

I hav nv been in shock to the state tt i feel my legs were shivering, u know. nv.
but i felt tt all over me ytd.
i felt disappointment deep within me..but yet, i know its an excellent chance for u to put ur faith in Lord Jesus..
i really dunno wads ur motive for asking me to come down n see u do all tt, but certainly, the act doesnt affect me..at all.
cos i jus think tt's a really superficial way of dealing w ur heart, ur emotions.
yes, u may think ALL is gone. i dont deny tt. but tt's only i put myself into ur present frame of thoughts. if i should put on the lens of God, i know..MOST r gone..but never all.
i'm glad i had this opportunity to pray for u, cos i need to let u know tt Man will fail u..leave u, forsake u..but..GOD..will always be by ur side. HE is the only one who wil nv jus love u based on conditions. HE don't love u cos of ur achievements. HE don't love u cos HE thinks u r capable.
unlike the rest, HE loves u..regardless of who u r. HE acknowledges u as the apple of HIS eye all the same.
tt's what i call unconditional love.
the best gift, or rather, support i can give u right now, is nothing but, Prayer.
i've prayed my heart. i've prayed to tears well in my eyes. i feel so convicted abt it.
the rest is all up to u my friend. it really is.
tk tt bold step of faith.

No comments: