Thursday, October 20, 2005

inevitably, i whined and complained incessantly in my heart when i realised i made another mistake for bsm prac. i was gripped with horror when i realised HOW careless i can be. i hate the feeling of realising a new mistake everyday u know. roars.

BUT, i was rudely interrupted in my thoughts. but a beneficial interruption i would say. 'focus on whats ahead, not what's behind, look forward, look forward..look forward... "Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead.." Phil 3:13'

hard to imagine..but this gentle reminder of the Holy spirit energized me.. inside out.

i felt v blessed instead. that u know, i was reminded tt i have so many things i could give thanks for. i could hardly finish counting my blessings..so why focus on disappointments?

God plants circumstances in our lives to learn something out of 'em.. nv something tt we cant bear.

led cg today. wonderful time w the girls. testimonies of the girls greatly encouraged me. esp yuhan's. :) u ll be really amazed how God changes a life. ur life inspires me yuhan. :)

i m v thankful for the convenanted relationships tt i hav w this family. really. its a joy to serve the Lord tog w u guys.

let's sweat it all out!!!! rem the 'gym plan' alright! :)

b.r.e.a.k.t.h.r.o.u.g.h: u will only experience it when u start walkingatheedgeforHim. :)

No comments: