Thursday, October 20, 2005

as usual. a tiny break from doing robert would be...

reading blogs!

but i nv regret doing tt.

cos i was yawning away and was abt to go to the kitchen to make some coffee.. grab my cadbury cubes to eat...

n i realised: why did i always choose to do the most obvious n visible thing to make myself awake.

yes all these stuff does help. but for only tt little while. coffee..chocs..but i will soon struggle between physical fatigue n mental alertness. realised something..worship is so much better. body n mind renewed.

aft reading shuyi's blog, i felt the sudden urge to sing songs of worship and decided to jus leave everything aside for a moment n pray.

fr shuyi's blog:
"That peace is so precious to me. The cushion of the sea. There is a point in the ocean so deep that it is total stillness down there. Where the waves and currents above have no effect on this deep volume of water. God's peace is like that cushion. Nothing can touch it. Not uneasiness, disappointment, too many things to do, these can't reach it. The peace permeates the soul.

Psalm 68:19-Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior,who daily bears our burdens."

a most refreshing 10 min of break i've had so far. :)
n i jus start to hum this song.. great time in quietness w jesus. ;)

Sing Of Your Great Love

All that is within me Lord will bless Your holy name,
I live my life to wor-ship You alone.
You brought me out of darkness,and in-to Your glorious light
Forever I will sing of Your great love.
Forever I will sing of Your great love.

I love to see You glorified, to see You lifted high,
I yearn to see all na-tions bow their-knee.
It's You alone Lord Jesus who can cause the coldest heart
To find Your love and everlasting peace.
To find Your love and everlasting-peace.

CHORUS:
Ho-ly, Ho-ly, Ho-ly is the-Lord.
Ho-ly, Ho-ly, Ho-ly is the-Lord.

And Your trumpet will sound,
And all of heaven will know
That the time has finally come
For the bride to take her place.
And we'll hear the angels-sing
©1999 Darlene Zschech / Hillsong Music Australia / Integrity's Hosanna!
Words and Music by Darlene Zschech


amen.

No comments: