Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Was browsing through Church website and chanced upon Hong Teck's blog.

http://ragsjournal.blogspot.com/

Was pretty thrilled! Cos I have been hearing about this man and his wife from Hannah and Cady (HOPE Kids) for the past few months, but never got the opportunity to interact with him. (:

Also, it was also of the stories that I have heard from the 2 girls that I know their transition to HOPEKids Adults ministry will be an exciting one, with lots to look forward to!

And I was also impacted by Hannah's initiative to do a HOPEKids musical for the children in church for this year! Hearing her share makes me excited too!

I was intrigued by the blog address, firstly. ragsjournal, it wrote.

Rags? hahas. and came to realise it was inspired by Isaiah 64:6.

And the pics of his 3 children. (:

And as i browsed through the blog, I was wow-ed by the paintings that he drew, and the songs he composed for the children ministry!

And his entries brought me much thoughts as well. a sure blog to visit. (:

No comments: