Tuesday, March 20, 2007

talking about some idiosyncrasies of life.

past week till now had led me to have some restful time with God, and allowed forms of reflections to take place, be it easter f&p, or just purely, some random thinking of my life.

at the same time, it was also a pretty stressful period, where exams were ongoing.

however, i really thank the Lord, for the peace that He has given me, to go through this time, with much strength.

felt strongly about a few areas of my life. Discipline, deeds with love, big picture, perserverance.

off to meet mei, then tuition, and then preps for tmr's paper.

random:
was studying for neuropsychology the other day. stated that right hemisphere of brain goes for the big picture, whilst the left are more for details and the small.

so, if i should apply that theory, left handers are peeps with big pic and right handers detailed? so guess i got to use my left hand more to improve in that area of my life soon. ;) hawhaw.

No comments: