Sunday, August 06, 2006

ruuui's blog makes me feeel all ready for national day. (:

i really lovee the song that's playing on her bloggg. v heartwarming.

why why why. why has time diluted the "heartwarmingness" of the representating songs over the years..

i think its the simple lyrics like that, that makes u all so fuzzy and puts a smile on ur face la. (:

"you make me feel, warm and safe,
to give me hope for brighter day.....

its the little things, that we share,
the love and joy that's in the air,
the children's laughter everywhere,
and all our favourite things...."

(:

the past week had been a time where i start to think abt many things. things and people ard me, my own spiritual walk, vision..and more on.

was sharing to hannah about some of my thoughts. many times, i may walk thru the whole week, not realising some events were really interesting, some events were really learning sessions, some not-so-good events, some wow-its-great events, and some i-really-want-to-thank-you-so-much-God events...

and sometimes, due to the hurried lifestyle, i just walk thru them, and only come to realise the meaning in each and every of the event on Saturday mornings, where i often have time to sit down, eat my brek, and just put aside those daunting deadlines for a while and spend some time with "myself". hahas.

of course, there are times of regrets. and what alan tea shared today was really apt. don't you wish you could turn back the clock, sometimes?

i do.

but at the same time, i know the clock will be left better to move forward. and it really made me feel so loved by Him to know that He wipes away my past.

wiping yesterday, wiping today, wiping tmr in process.

not an excuse to do wrong. but an opportunity to start with a redeemed spirit.

i like the analogy goes. no matter how hard we try to delete information from hard-disks, fragments of it are always possible to be traced back.

but God is generous, He doesnt delete. He gives you a new hard-drive.

i showed hannah this kok kok scrapbook that i bought at popular for 55cents. it contains my random scribblings of whatever is in my brain, anytime, anywhere.

i really don't want to forget thoughts that ran thru my mind before. gd ones, bad ones. whichever one. so as long there's a learning principle behind each in my spiritual walk. i want to catch them before they fly away.

one entry was written on the bus. and handwriting was horrendously horrendous. hahas.

nevertheless, its the thoughts that matters, not the beauty of it. that explains why i bought the 55cent book too.

i hope i can update that kok kok book for long. i m pretty determined.

unusually, in the midst of the hurried lifestyle that i have for the past week, i feel that He is really close.

and i really treasure these times where i am totally immersed in His strength, cos i m so sure its not my own.

i have been thinking about my next yr. so much..so much.

its about time to plan out my journey on.

God, come in. Show me.

wherever and whatever and however it is, i just want to remember:

i will go to where Your voice is,

"and no matter where i'll be, it warms my heart,
to know that You are always here,
for me.."

No comments: