Tuesday, August 01, 2006

loaded the songs that we r going to sing for anniversary into my mp3.

and listened on to the songs.

and as i got on to the song "How great is our God", really couldnt hold it. it just crept out of my eyes.

and i really felt my heart, soul and mind being merged into one, captured. a lot of things just came to my mind, and i cant help but to really adore Him.

so overwhelmed. that i messaged a few people my heart. so overwhelmed, that i surrendered myself to Him in worship. so overwhelmed, that i went on to intercede for some of my closest.

i felt so set free. and so assured. so confident.

Believe that when all else fails, GOD proves faithful. n seriously, what keeps me moving, is Him. and all of you guys.

as i strive on, i am always so moved, when i am reminded that i really really do have a great grp of peeps who love me through His love, invested greatly in me, people who are stubborn for Him, so much so that they will never let me go; to see that I stay on in this race to do more for Him, wherever we may be.

Thank you all. i really love all of you. so much. cos i have really experienced Christ's love through each and every of your lives.

i had no idea why i wanted to go and eat dinner with you utan, despite it being a short half hr like u said. but m glad i did.

i had no idea why i just had the urge to stop at city hall station, where i had not much of reason to. i didnt even know why. was late. shops were going to close. but somehow, strangely, i just thought i should stop to get some pressies for a few ppl.

but i now know why i alighted. jean called me excitedly soon after. (: she saw junting and sharon with the ex usm brothers that they both used to lead.

i m so sure it can't be coincidence. and its not impt if it is or not. (: i m just thankful for this divine meet-up.

juns and shars shared their experiences and their ministry over at australia for the past yr in Hope Sydney. and shars the OT is going to start work soon at Alexandra Hospital, while juns the RT is going to serve her bond as well at NUH. so happy for them. (:

also, caught up with the rest of the usm peeps. many of them are starting sch soon. bo's going nus; xuan, enghow, hongyao should be starting nx wk at ntu; poor jo is alone in smoooo; with derek flying back to US soon in aug. and like how xuan aptly puts it, a time together like this often reflects how far and how long we have moved tog.

i totally agree. (:

to you all: thanks. yawl made a huge difference in my life. (:

listening: You are Holy
"...I'll sing your praises forever
Deeper in love with You
Here in Your courts
Where I'm close to Your throne
I found where I belong...."

No comments: