Thursday, August 24, 2006

i totally adore this website that sis has recommended me.

pandora.com.

i m so thankful for having the free flow of songs that accompany me thru the night as i do my work.

so random, so shuffled. and they play your preferred genre of songs without playing the songs of the artiste that you typed in.

i love the corrs. and the genre that pandora found for me was extremely pleasing to the ears. (:

like wow. hahas.

and made me revisit a few songs that i used to listen so much to, but lost touch of em.

listening to A New Day has Come-Celine Dion.

and best part? there's praise and worship too. (:

and i have since concluded: i love pandora, cos i never know what's next.

cheap thrill? maybe. hahas. but i love random.

like now. random entry. k back to work. sensory integrative approach.....

No comments: