Thursday, August 24, 2006

now back for a third time. and the final one before i really pop my head to sleep. but i think i am pretty hyped up.

maybe is the country radio on pandora now that i have just changed to.

or i am feeling a little high trying to start working out the months ahead.

don't ask me why. but i m pretty excited abt year 2007.

yeah i know. 2006 is still in the running. hahas.

but as i zoom thru the future months, i know there will be a lot of decision making to come.

and trust me, i hate decision making. peel me off bit by bit, i am not born a decision maker.

but often times, i realised the importance of decision making, and not just that, accurate and non-biased decision making.

i nv really played with the idea of going away to study for quite some time. and now as i m in my final yr here, this idea seems to be calling me back.

i welcome that idea. and i am giving this idea more attention now.

and i know how much repurcussions it will bring if i really turn this idea to reality. good and bad ones.

its not just about me alone; there are many people, many areas, many things which i have to pass thru my brain, heart and mind for "clearance".

one thing for sure, it affects the way i go in terms of my ministry. and one thing for sure, i must know that my folks are ready for it.

and got to chat with mum about it that night. and sounded pretty supportive.

but of course, as sis advised, i better then demonstrate in actions besides speech that i am serious about each and every of my decisions, and that i know what i am doing.

i better start earning my keeps. which my sis and i all know, is not sufficient if i start now anyway. hahas.

but i fully agree with sis. and seldom i do. hahahas!

that its often the thought and action that counts, to my folks at least. the physical action of demonstrating that you are doing something about it is enough. the product (i.e the amount of money earned) doesnt matter.

i know whatever the outcome may be, He wants the best for me, my family, my friends, and my fellow servants in Christ.

and to where i may be fully used by Him.

we'll see where i may go.

imagine with me, what i may be doing in where i may be in one year's time. (:

time to dream. nights world. (;

No comments: