Monday, December 05, 2005

will be off for clinicals tmr!

woooo..mixed feelings. i m all excited, but on the other hand, i m feeling jittery about it.
its a different kind of attachment from the previous two. this time round, i have my own clients/patients. to perform assessments competently, and to come up with treatment plans. its sooooooooo into it. please pray hard ppl. that the lives in my hands...will stay remain very much alive after my therapy. hahahhahas!

posted to tan tock seng rehab centre. i guess no one can kind of identify with the tiny smile within my heart. cos God is good. :) during the period when the sch was searching for placement centres for us, i never stop praying for a centre that's near to school and ministry house to cut down on travelling time during this season. this season is important, and distance really matters a lot to me.. i did not want distance and time to be factors of me not being able to be physically there for ministry!

So..3 cheers to God's faithfulness!! He always answer our prayers when our motives are aligned according to His will. he gave me a placement tt's almost within walking distance to school..and a mrt stop away from min house! How blessed can i be!

Give thanks!

and i want to give thanks to peeps like pris, jo, shu and the rest who remembered and encouraged me before i go for my clinicals tmr. wow..thanks for remembering it, even tho attachment is like a small issue but u guys remembered. i m touched. :)

and also, i want to give thanks..to my great team in nyp4. ever-ready armour bearers. really. lets keep going together. i m all charged up to see breakthroughs in each of our lives.

i want to give thanks! for the ministry i m serving in- Hope Resource! in fact, i think i have failed to give thanks for it since the day i served there! how could i. through serving in that ministry, i find joy in listening to the praise and worship, browsing thru the books for freeeee (hahahha!) and even greater joy in serving others. will be working with shuyi for the publicity and deco for upcoming annual appreciation night. And i m thankful that even through Resource, i am always given opportunities to extend my interest and perhaps, gifting of worksmanship. thanks to all who create opportunities for me to grow.

and also, m ever thankful for friends in all aspects of my life. poncard khakis- tho we dont get to spend much time tog, but really, u guys made sch very much bearable and alive for me! thanks. :). huimei, my shep and all leaders who have poured out all for our growth.

so much more. like xuan, thanks for the constant encouragement and little blessings tho' we r serving in different units. a great bud in Christ, together with sher and the rest. u guys light up my life ever since i came to know Him. :)

and even ex shep junting! who remembered me even tho she's in aust. passed me a shirt thru jason who was in melbourne for his short study trip. i always give thanks for her life. she really invested her all in me. thanks shep.

i think the thanksgiving spirit was spark off by watching star awards earlier on! hahas. funnily, but yes, the Holy Spirit gently reminded me, :have i gave thanks for everything that He has given me, by grace, so far?

the thanksgiving in my heart will keep on keeping on. yes. it will keep on keeping on.

i want to give thanks every single second, day or night, good or bad.

i want to give thanks to u Lord. for You are good.

Praise the LORD.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
- Psalms 106

No comments: