Wednesday, December 07, 2005

reality finally set in today.

i felt the tweeny weeny bit of me saying 'o Lord, i simply don't have enough time to do Your Work! u will understand my situation, isn't it??'

and the next moment, the Holy Spirit stirred within me a really uneasy feeling.

What a really bad EXCUSE u've got, mx.

Indeed, its of no new news that clinicals can almost drive u to a max point of madness most of the times, leaving u with a life thats wake up, clinicals, either back to school library to look up journals, if not, back home at night to plan ur treatment plans for ur patients (which is wee hrs by then), sleep (or should i say just simply lying down..). and then, up u go again, wake up, clinicals......the vicious cycle goes on.

and it will go on n on for the next one month.

supposedly.

but somehow, within me, i felt a nudge of challenge.

a challenge to break out of this vicious cycle of routine. and for the past 2 days, i m really being thrown into such challenges.

i could hardly move my brain at 5.30pm sharp, where i have to attend resource meeting on mon night and led CG ytd night.

but guess what? The Lord really refreshes when you realign ur life with Him as the centre. :)

negativity do seep in at times. they try to steal my joy, my excitement, my rest in Him from me. it plants disappointments and fears in me as well.

BUT, i am STRUCK BUT NOT DOWN. amen?

i will thrive! by His grace, i will truly enjoy this season, of clinicals, and of course, this magnificent harvest!

17"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."- Mark 1:17

No comments: