Friday, December 23, 2005

not joking. i am still up. :)
dont know why. i think its mainly due to the fact that christmas is here. feeling a little excited. geees.

there will be a mini celebration at the rehab centre tmr. ceyu weiting me and irene performing an item..hahahhahahhas! disney medlies! dots right.

but i think there's effort there! so i think the patients will be entertained by us! hahahhahs (i will definitely pray so..hahha)

currently, praying for courage over certain areas in my life.

help me overcome them by ur strength o Lord. :)

oooo and our dear Maple Queen made my names using MAple stuff!!! o, like duh. hahahha
but dunno wht now cannot load on here. tmr!

and i finally managed to get a song going here! but it takes yrs to d/l!

sent by yuhan to me. love this song.

simple, yet so ministering.

and with kids singing it. that makes it even sweeter. :)

took ten min just now jus to purely listen to it again and again, sing along, and let the lyrics stir within me.

"With Your hand in mine, I'll walk where You'll lead me...." i exceptionally love this line..

off to rest. nights world.

;)

Provervs 3:5 (NIV)- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding....

No comments: