Sunday, December 18, 2005

i know its a little..dusty right here. hahahs! time to do something about it huh. hahahas

well. i dont know why. physically i am just so drained day everyday.

but guess what? i am feeling so excited within me during this season.

this excitement and joy i cant contain within me. wow.

i m someone who is not really very capable of expressing my emotions, my thoughts, my feelings very well outwardly, u can be sure of that.

i really love this season. i really love christmas periods.

its a very fuzzy feeling. a very meaningful period.

and here to YOU! hahhahahas!

i always give thanks to the Lord for u. always.

and even though u made urself v clear each time, i m still busked in hope, faith and excitement for u. i dont know why. :)

we'll see. no matter how long it may take. we'll see.

;)

No comments: