Tuesday, February 07, 2006

sometimes, as i walk along the streets or anywhere, alone, with busy bustle passing me by,

or even as i am squeezing with people back to back on trains.

in lifts with fellow campus mates.

sitting beside a girl of my age on a bus.

walking out of school, with chattering campus mates in front of me. and the list goes on and on....

i wonder,

"who will i be today, if i hadn't known Him?"

i was trying to picture myself, my life priorities, my interest, and how i would spend my time..

haven really had a conclusion as yet.

but one thing i'm definite of as of now, i will never have the willingness to attempt things which tests my comfort zone, which threatens my security if i hadnt known Him. i m very sure of that.

I am very thankful for Him living in me, a living and divine security in which i can build my life upon.

and its simply because of this identity as a child of God, i came to see myself trying things in which i would have stood in fear facing , if i hadnt known Him.

and it doesnt mean that i experience success everytime i take that step of faith and try as well.

but amazingly, u just have the assurance that this is not the end of, but the process of experiencing His presence and power in your life.

gd nights. ;)

No comments: