Friday, February 24, 2006

praise the LORD!

i really felt like crying just now. seriously. like i can feel the intense fear gripping my heart.

nothing big actually. but i really felt cold all over.

i thought i lost the word document!

and i really stayed up to do..i was half dying staring at the screen. i recall the experience as r.e.p.u.l.s.i.v.e.

and the idea of RE-DOING wasnt exact fantastic. and the deadline for this epractical is like..today?

and in my hopelessness..i jus kept mumbling to God..and kept shaking my thighs and biting my lips..

mx's nervous breakdown symptoms. hahas.

yeah and i can laugh now. cos i found it! thanks Ceyu!!! so IT savvy. a call away!!

Praise the Lord. phew. i promise, i will SAVE, EMAIL and SAVE EVERYWHERE my assignments the next time round.

i have a weak heart.

No comments: