Sunday, February 12, 2006

so blessed today!

shareen gave me a box, with cute pics of cows on it!

and deb surprised me with a huge stuffed cow when we went home tog!

Thanks dears!

went for teh tarik with huimei, joella, huishan, deb, hannah and jiahui. after dinner today ;)

was supposed to discuss with huimei abt the upcoming unit CG. and the conversation drifted to about relationships, about life partners..hahaha (tt's how far women can digress, for ur info. ;) )

and inevitably, we started sharing about what kind of character are we looking for in our life partners. and seriously, i think night time breeds openness. hehs.

and as i was walking home just now, i was very reminded of cm's song- mr. beasley.

the song may sound kind of silly, but its so real. and i think the song really brings out the essence of my thoughts as well. hahas.

the essence of "being urself".

was sharing to huimei, that admist the ideal characteristics of my life partner, i am looking for someone who can make me feel that i am being "myself" when with him, and he too, is comfortable for being himself.

dunno why, but this is a v impt factor for me.

so with vday coming up, this's song for ur listening ear. enjoy ;)

M R . B E A S L E Y
Written by Corrinne May Ying Foo
Copyright 1997, Corrmay Gourmet Music (ASCAP)
You don't have to drive a fancy car
Don't have to quote me Shakespeare just to woo me
Yeah I see your nervous laughter when you're trying to crack some joke
Well, you don't fool me
I'd like to see your eyes through those goggles that you're wearing
Don't try to hide away

Just be yourself, Mr. Beasley
I don't need your show of attitude
Coz' it's your soul that makes me fall in love with you

You don't know this but I see you in the church when you are praying,
You just move me
And my friend Sue she tells me you've been teaching kids for free
Mr. Philanthropy
I'd like to see your eyes through those goggles that you're wearing
Don't try to hide away

Just be yourself, Mr. Beasley
I don't need your show of attitude
Coz' it's your soul that makes me fall in love with you
Be yourself, Mr. Beasley
I don't need your show of attitude
Coz' it's your soul that makes me fall in love with you

I'd like to see your eyes through those goggles that you're wearing
Don't try to hide away

No comments: