Monday, January 23, 2006

this weekend has been amazingly powerful. i felt that every single teaching was for me. really.

it all started from saturday, with the sermon Ps Lawrence preached. I always enjoy the way Ps Lawrence delivers his teaching. he always conveys his msg thru a movie clip, thru activities. i am someone who learns from impression.

back to the main stuff. guess whats the title?

Love in Action.

So apt. i need that.

Ps Lawrence shared about this guy in the Bible, Philemon. He is someone who has no unforgiving bone in his body! He always appreciate GOD for the good in others (Philemon 1:4-5).

Ps Lawrence shared that he is "thanksgiving-challenged". i can absolutely identify with that. its not very natural of me to want to give thanks for every single thing that GOD has placed in my life. I find it easier to play the devil's advocate most of the time.

He also shared that God wants to stretch our love. i was like..FWAH. God u customised this teaching for me. I can almost envision myself frantically waving to GOd with both of my hands.."YeS YES! It's me LORD!! I feel so limited in my capacity to love!"

attended CLM. jasmine shared to us about being 'charismatic' leaders. i love the way she puts it. its so true.
Do you have... C.H.A.R.I.S.M.A?

C are
H elp
A ffimative
R elate
I nitiative
S mile!
A vailable.

and guess what...each time she reveals one alphabet, i felt like.."ops. i don't have this. o no, i have NONE of that.."

argh. and trust me. the feeling wasnt gd.

but guess wad, i felt really encouraged, and am determined to turn tables. to grow in these areas! there wont be any excuse that His kingdom wont advance then.

its possible. with God, all things are possible. :)

more i've learnt. but got to KO now. gd nights world.

and happy birthday dearest deb!!

No comments: