Wednesday, January 11, 2006

loads..heap loads of things happened just as new year started. pretty overwhelmed initially..but slowly..slowly..i think it all made sense to me. :) thank God for His unfailing faithfulness.

last week was a complete mess for me. a crazy one. a terrible one even i would say..but perhaps thru the lenses of mine, it seemed really horrible.

i did not understand why everything happened all at the same time? i felt like a squeeze ball that was entirely squeezed to bits, with intense pressure from every aspect of my life.

i guess wed was a great learning lesson for me. i will bear it in mind. painful lesson, but it really brought me to a much deeper level of understanding and trust in God. and really..i could not bring myself to concentrate for the whole of the next day. i was actually brooding..dwelling..and even mentally rehearsing some words that were said in my brain..

the feeling was horrid. i hate the feeling whenever my emotions get out of hands. seriously. and the really torturous part was tt i had to continue life on thurs as normal. no time for a breather. many times i just had to stay in the toilet to pray.

a moulding time. make or break.

of cos had blessings as well! Hope Resource Annual Appreciation Night was on fri! me and shuyi, jitsy and david as well did the deco and mini door gifts. ;) i really love the spirit of these ppl, ever full of energy and joy in serving God. non-complaining, ever-rejoicing. funnily, but i thought that that night, it was really the time i managed to break the "bondage" of dwelling finally. cos i found more reasons to serve with joy than to wallow in self-pity! self-pity- OUT!

though it was a simple gathering, i truly enjoyed myself tt night. i thought it was a warm atmosphere of people. i m v inspired by this sister especially from adults grp- xue mei. she is extremely sincere.. and i think that her sincerity moves me greatly. and what surprises me what that ive gotten the best new volunteer award..hahahs. really. *cross my heart* i nv imagine that whole chunk of description was mee. but thanks so much for that affirmation. it encouraged me a lot. :)

celebrated hannah's and joanna's birthday as well! i'm ready for an exciting journey with u hannah. a convenanted journey. :)

and joanna! although i managed to attend just half an hr...but i could really sense the love in ur family and extended family! it really warms me! thanks for being such a great host!

sat's svc was awesome. it ministered to me in a very personal level. God, you really know my heart condition. it was battered and torn, but ur love mended it...and really, Your love, still amazes me.. Your love, really melts me.

i dont know how many people could see tt, but i am someone who is not quite expressive in emotions. but i dont think that equates to me being emotionless..in fact, i will say i m emotion-ful..hahah not emotional tho', ok, if u get what i am trying to say..hahas.

xuan once mentioned, i could still vividly remember, that he feels that i am like a man.

hardy and yeah..not really letting feelings get over the better of me.

but i think, not really true either, its just tt its happening all within me..cos i m poor at expressing. hahas.

whatever it is, just remember to realign ur heart with God. :)

Lord, . i do not want to turn cold to everything..keep me warm. my heart, keep it pumping hard! i give thanks for ur gentle encouragement and nudge thru the worship and Word!

wow. u know what. it was an extreme feeling of victory over defeat that day. i rejoiced, i felt freee from the bondage of words, of discouragement, of hurts.

i know that, if Christ is in the centre of it all, everything is going to be working out beautifully.. :)

mx, relax. learn to let go, and let Him.

"letting go of me, holding on to You.."

had cg today. i love it. you know why? cos 2 special people joined us! cg must be beyond a holy huddle! but one with new faces new faces new faces!

shareen's first time with us at cg, and pris as well. ;)

i love today as well, cos i get to spend time with everyone.

and pris, i am truly thankful for ur openness in sharing during cg. i was touched by ur sincerity and willingness to share. i do believe as well, that this friendship is not a coincidence. :)

and of cos, i do hope that one day, u will recognise that He loves u, He cares for u. and He sends u friends too. :)

in Ecclesiates 4, it says "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. "

uve been a blessing to me, really. encouraged me a lot, in ways in which u may not know, but yups, i really give thanks for having u around.

wheee....time to rest.

with Christ in the vessel, I can SMILE at the storm. :)


Col 3:23..Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, 24since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

No comments: