Sunday, September 11, 2005

yeah.guess this shall be my 'permanent' place to jot my thots down i guess? hahas. i miss FOD a lil still tho'. but to make things easier for my friends..i shall make the sacrifice. :P
just make do with this blogg yeah my frens. reireiZ!! what u think of this now?oh wells. i got to get used to it. since i ve been an old faithful user of the 'old-nice-little-comfortable-nv-fail-me-open-diary' for like donkey years. time for a change. hehs.
hmm...i love rainbows. they remind me of God's everunchanging and unfailing promises. :) i rem watching amazing race once..where one of the contestants saw a rainbow fr the helicopter..n commented..rainbows are there to remind us of God's promises. yeps..beautiful things to remind us of His faithfulness. ;)
had service today once again! i have a new team leader for hoperesources! guess who?
*drumsrolllll*
Shuyi!!
yeps. its been quite some time since i last served with her. but its really amazing to work tog again with her. n tog with jitsy. it really reminds me of the pre-tertiary days! wow..i really cant help but praise God for His different plans for each and every one of us. me shuyi n jitsy r currently all serving in diff campuses..and i m really encouraged by this girl shuyi.. from the cute little girl i've known like 2 yrs back..still a raw pie in NJ..to a really young mature lady who is all raring to do more for Him, taking care of His flock! :) inspired by her life!
service was ministering..at least i felt so personally. tried reading what i wrote on the black card when i got home..but erms..so decided to rewrite it on my whiteboard in the room instead. serves as a reminder to me anyway isn't it? ;)
had a good longggg chatting session with deb aft svc. was gd. really gd time. agree deb? aiya..bet u ll differ..hahhas! well. .we were quite unfortunate in a sense..cos evertime we start to pray..some auntie will come over and clear stuff..chat a while..or even to the point of 'pleading' us to leave starhub. hahas! i love the times when we really pray tog for ppl..for ourselves. simple prayers..but i know God hears em. :) shared with her my times since i was a christian..how i really really struggled in the beginning..and how i come to see my personal comfort zones. while waiting for her bus.. i asked her abt her future plans aft she grad. HAHAS!!
oh mans. thinking of it tickkkkkkles me like mad! she tot of wanting to be an....*** **********!
ok i shall protect this covenant...interested parties..pls approach her yeah. ;) deb..i hav definitely learnt a lot fr u..perhaps in ways in which u din realise. blessed by this covenant tt we share. n of cos many times in which u made me realised what a person i actually m. hahas! yeah yeah..i will try not to WALK in front of u guys ok...i m TRYING! hahahahahas.
n thanks for the many times u bear me in love. thank God for u. ;)

No comments: