Tuesday, September 27, 2005

thinking y m i M.I.A-ing fr blogging for quite some time...yeah cos i have nowhere to blog except in sch for the past wk..hahas. anyways, not having a com/lapp with u at home is a good training time to be more time-sensitive n to REALLY REALLY discipline myself from spending time online..to make sure all tech-y stuff are done in sch before i get home. felt really CUT out fr the world to a certain extent..but paradoxically.. i think i did more stuff..hehs.
n good! jus had a prayer answered!! the acer lap will be ready for collection by this thurs..Phewwww.. great great great.. not 14 days afterall! i m finally ending my caveman days. thnx woman for helping me out in buying n collection!!! hehs.
yeah n it was a battle between choosing fujit or acer..but well..i cant care much already..so as long i have something working NOW. n i guess regardless of how hardy its supposed to be..it will still suffer in the poor hands of the owner..yeah.. n tt's me. *guilt-stricken*
i need some crash course on "how to take care of ur lapps" basically.. anyone offering me tt? ;)
had a mini housewarming buffet for my paternal side on sat @ my place..not bad. turn up was quite gd..but i was really worried for my dad when i came home fr church..i saw the amt of food remaining was thinking..'uh-oh..dad's in trouble..' hahas cos basically my dad n mum had a hard time deciding on the amt of food to order..n my dad's a 'rather-over-order' guy n my mum's a 'i-dun-think-ppl-r-HUGE-eaters' person.. so oh wells. but thankfully my mum's too pre-occupied to strangle my dad that night.. n all i can help was to eat as much as i possibly could..or smuggle many plates to my room..hurhur..
it was also a gd time to let some of my relatives tt werent tt close to me to know of my faith..i braced myself up for tt actually..knew it was coming cos of the deco/ornaments i have in the room. regardless of how they took it within their hearts, i'm jus glad i had this chance to have a 'mini-declaration' somehow.
my grann stayed over for the night! shes such a hardy lady u know!! n my sis n i were commenting how sweet she is. a really cool gran i would say. someone who is 98, not on any walking aides, fully alert..n is sooooo cute! hahahs! cos of her hearing probs, she literally leaned over the tea-table and was jus 2 cm away fr my dad's face to talk to him! i really laughed till i dropped can..she's so so cute..
but putting all these aside..i felt a tinge of..i dunno..sadness? i jus felt that i could have done something more in the past..something like to try to get to know her better..brush up my teochew..n all the things i possibly couldve done..as she left my hse for hm..i jus had the feelings of regret of the things i hadnt done.. but well, not time for regrets isnt it.
so current plan..sis and me shall visit her once a wk with dad..i think we can really start off w tt first. ;)
i m really thankful for who i hav in my fam. esp my dad..my mum. n maybe sis! hahahhas.
count my blessings. ;)

No comments: