Tuesday, June 03, 2008

today's JG (joshua generation) was refreshing. about praise and worship. we had a study on 2 Chronicles 5 :1-14.

sing a new song to the Lord everyday, every moment!

Psalms 33:3
Psalms 40:3
Isaiah 42:10
Ephesians 5:19
Psalms 96:1
Psalms 98:1
Revelations 5:9
Psalms 144:9
Psalms 149:1
Revelations 14:3

it brought to me a greater boldness, and freedom, to sing unto the Lord your heart, your here-and-now.

i have heaps to give thanks for. i know its bad of me to give thanks only when i see it. i pray i can grow to give thanks in all circumstances. give thanks.

thanks ma and pa and sis. thou i dont think you will ever see this.

and thanks to my churchies who have been supportive in prayers.

and thanks to a dear friend who has been ever assuring.

and all thanks to Him who made it possible.


i pray that i may not take everything for granted, but to continually keep my eyes on you, and my being in prayers and praise.

help me to know that this is the beginning of all hardwork that's ahead, and you will have your perfect plan for me, to fulfill Your will.

there's really freedom in surrendering, and it feels so good. praise the Lord.

No comments: