Sunday, June 29, 2008

i think i am an understudy of 'karang-guni'.

how did i manage to have so many papers and stuff in just one year! hahas.

anyway, it was also a joy to do some spring cleaning. found cards that people wrote a year ago here and there and everywhere. and each time i see one, it warms my heart to read them again.

i even felt like crying reading some. it touched my heart, and spoke to me right here right now. i'm amazed, how timely these words of kindness and encouragement can come. God knows when i need them.

thanks for all the encouragement. and all your prayers.

i know that i have been held stronger cos of you guys praying and remembering me.

true enough, i can't thank Him enough for placing me here, and surrounding me with people and friends to sharpen one another in Christ.

back to basics:- i recalled how i simply trusted, and how He answered.

so i know for sure, there's no rush- when i trust, He guides. and He will do so ever beautifully.

journey of faith for the past year.

in ministries-
p+w; prayer and intercessory.

in heart-
great joy in His providence, and greater capacity to love even when i know it can be hurting sometimes. still fail time to time. Maybe He is teaching me more about the Father's heart of unconditional love.

in character-
growing in strength and resilience; at the same time, increase dependence on the Lord.

in family-
grew in appreciation of what my family has done to love me in ways that i do not see in the past. the quiet love. and their quiet discipline that shapes me. thank you Lord for blessing me with them, for them setting a great example so that i may follow.

in friendships-
am thankful for all the friendships forged. and they are going stronger, and sturdier. i rejoice in them, cos i know the connection of it all is Christ. the unbreakable link and bond.

in leadership-
always awed by the servanthood-leadership of eric+atom. i know that God will add onto them more and more, and MORE for the KOG! Praise God for baby rhema too; i look forward to serving the Lord with her.

in household-
have been a great memory living in Southern Rd with the sg girls. i'm glad that we have spent the year together. a huge contribution to my personal growth and i enjoyed the times of sharings and living, and all the tears and joy.

in you-
i can't say enough. you are a beautiful creation in the Lord, and i look up to you. thanks for bearing me in love and sharing with me all that you have.

praise You Lord, for all things.

No comments: