Monday, March 10, 2008

What's in store for you this Easter? :)



looking forward to the Easter break. Oceania Convention 2008 in brisbane! housemates and churchies are going tog, and believe it will be a great time to come together to be blessed by the Word of God and the presence of the Hope community in Australia.

school has just started not too long ago. the stuff taught feels heavy for me. research statistics. i don't like numbers. literally felt as if my brain shrunk after the summer break. but well, i guess i will just try my best to digest the readings, and with Him providing the Wisdom, there's nothing to fear. :)

and many people are falling sick in this erratic weather. to pray for health and healing over the churchies, so as to serve Him with whole heart and whole being!

i am looking forward to the choir in OC. and one song that we practised is stuck in my head, and it replays itself in my head for the past few days.

"I went to the enemy's camp, and I, took back what he stole from me!
took back what he stole from me!
took back what he stole from me!

He's under my feet
He's under my feet
He's under my feet
He's under my feet
Satan, is under my feet!"

and each time i sing this song, i feel so victorious in fighting against the elements that wage against our Father in heaven. sometimes, its easy to lose joy, to lose perserverance, to lose courage in serving Him, hence, the song reminds me, that we should step up, and take back the joy, perserverance, courage etc. from the enemy's camp!

prayers in unity add strength! :)

No comments: