Monday, May 29, 2006

steam egggg

mum called at least FIVE times today to make sure my first attempt at steam egggg is finee.

and FIVE times, the contents were roughly the same.

at least i only entertained the last 2. sis got the first three for me. hahahas!

cos ma will be helping my gran to make rice dumplings at gran's stall at night, she offered me an opportunity to attempt making a dinner dish while we heat up the rest that she have made earlier for pa.

u know why she called FIVE times?

cos, during the hols, she gave me an opportunity to cook rice.

i cooked. but it remained quite uncooked.

i ATE it still. i mean, i have to show support to my own work right?

sis spat it. so encouraging.

so next day, cai ma ma offered me another chance. this time round, she reminded me to put in more water.

so, i tried, this time round with really a little bit more water.

and sadly, i failed them again. it's still so RAWWWWWWW! ROARS!

i really put in a bit MORE water. WHAT HAPPENED..

and my sis said, you really put in a BIT more water.

yeah, actually, tt's true, i agree.

ok. i shall go make my steam eggs now. hurhur.

No comments: