Wednesday, April 26, 2006

visited eilton at where he was working the other day with the caregroup. hahas. he's working in the super duper old lifebookshop at forum. thought we should pop by and add some 'life' there. :)

he played this dvd for us to watch. titled 'face-down'. and frankly, i forgot about this until this afternoon, this word rung in my head again.

it was based on Leviticus 9:24. "Fire came out from the presence of the LORD and consumed the burnt offering and the fat portions on the altar. And when all the people saw it, they shouted for joy and fell facedown..."

a demonstration of humility, a simple demonstration of reverence, for Him..

Have i fell facedown, in honouring reverence and humility for Him, today?

and if i see Jesus today, will i honour Him with this simple demonstration of reverence?

Have we customised God? Have we diluted the essence of God honouring attitudes as we desire to be relevant to the world?

Honestly, i know i am guilty of that.

Lord, change my heart.. renew my spirit. teach me dear Lord, to impart and impact my team with Your vision, help me to grow and mature in disciple making.

Lord, help me to recall the essence of "follower-ship", in the midst of leadership.

facedown. 0mm from knees to ground.

"We will crown You, King forever, Living Saviour, Jesus Redeemer...."

No comments: