Saturday, July 28, 2007

5.35am.

on cold floor.

but all warm within.

internet's finally up for me! it really feels great to be able to connect with everyone once more over the net! missing all of you! (: glad to hear from all of you! and thanks for all the encouragement!

and thanks to eil for his cd which is keeping me company now! matt redman's Facedown. the praise and worship songs really renewed me!

blessings! and i thank God for each and every blessings in my life. in big, obvious ways, and in small little ways. (: from great peeps in church to this internet connection which wouldnt work for me in the entire afternoon, which amazingly worked immediately after prayers a while ago

though sometimes, the thoughts of running back to comfort zone feels pretty real, but i am really thankful for the help of people around who have made me feel comfortable and at home. (:

anw, to my darlings in singapore:
missin' the summery sun in sing! nevertheless, thank you for all your prayers and lovely encouragement letters/photos/smses that warms me up in the freezing cold! you guys hv been great, and i know that you will be greater when i see you all again! (: Acts 2 generation!

to the great peeps in melbs (which i don't think any of them will be reading this thou', hahas):
have been deeply blessed by all of you. the presence and all kinds of support has definitely helped me to assimilate faster, and comfortably. and to the bros and sisters, its great to be serving with passionate Christ-lovers like all of you. really compels and motivates me to give my best in this race too. really. (:

anw, the verses in Rom 5 shared during small group this week were really apt. it made much sense to me along the way, helping me to appreciate the verses even more.

Peace and Joy
"1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a]have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] rejoice in the hope of the glory of God..........5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

40 days purpose driven life: ready? :))

No comments: