Tuesday, June 05, 2007


i ll miss corrinne may's concert. its in aug. do get ur tix. :)) she's great.

anw, i thought the previous personality post thingy described me rather aptly.

--------------------------

what a mel night. ha.

to sum up my thoughts-

Untitled.

I really dont know how to start

there's really plenty on my heart.

knowing my future's in His hands

dreams, hopes and plans.

Fear fled,

joy sets.

i began to ask Him

where does this whole journey goes

sometimes, i feel that i often stepped into the unknown,

the matters of mind, and sometimes the heart.

i plead to the Spirit

to reveal His ways to me.

i tried to dicepher

and found answers through print.

But i realise, no amount of acquired knowledge

can ever satisfy the quest

until you sit by His feet,

and listen to His soft voice, in peace.

'My child, stand by me.

Haven't you experienced my heartbeat?

Trust in me, and lean not on thy own understanding,

and imitate Christ's humility.

In all things, I am with you.

As you remain in Me..'

-mx 050607

random: glad to hear your voice.

No comments: