Tuesday, October 10, 2006

thanksgiving.

first to you Daddy in Heaven. thanks for holding me in Your hands for the past weeks, and the weeks to come.

next, my Daddy on earth. You are the greatest dad that i can ever ask for. I am truly touched by the gesture of his unconditional love. who always want the best for his children and never himself. thanks for blessing me, sis and ma so much.

to the buds and friends who have encouraged me along the way. wheeeee. i really love all of u guys. deep down in my heart. and thanks JK and elain for your messages to ask me hows my first day in clinicals! fyp made much more bearable and motivating during clinicals!

and happy birthday miaozhi! a fantastic gathering with the team yesterday! steamboat with great food and great fellowship!

had a great time with yuhan just now!

a commitment, a covenant. We can do it girl! ;)

GROWTH.

No comments: