Thursday, September 28, 2006

just put down the phone. had a shower.

sometimes, you know things are not mere coincidences. God uses you in His most unique manner, the way He knows best. Beyond what we can conceive and fathom.

I know, they are safe in His hands. I shall just do my humanly possible; and let God do the humanly impossible.

Pouring your life to nourish others in Christ, every moment. On board? (:

I know, God will make a way in all situations and circumstances. Thou its hard to see the end of the tunnel sometimes, but He just need us to trust Him and travel with Him through the tunnel, cos ultimately, we already know that there will be light at the end, eventually.

Faith to move on despite the overwhelming unknown.

"God will make a way,
when there seems to be no way,
He works in ways
We cannot see
He will make a way for me...

He will be my guide
Draw me closely to His side
With Love and Strength
For each new day
He will make a way...
He will make a way..."

No comments: